JUNIOR CUP COMPETITION
Teams: Lusmagh Drumcullen, Shinrone, Kinnitty, Tullamore, Kilcormac Killoughey
- Clubs with 2nd teams must name their top 10 players who are excluded.
- Any team that concedes a walk over cannot progress to the knockout stages of this competition.
- For Junior, the default is 13-a-side, but if both teams have 14 or 15, you play 14 or 15 a side. One team cannot field 14 or 15 against a lower number, except where a player is sent off. If a team has no subs and a player goes off injured, both teams should have the same number of players a-side unless a player is sent off. You cannot play with less than 15 a side if both teams have subs.
- Knock-out stages must be 15-a-side.
- County U16 panel members are not eligible until after they exit the U16 All-Ireland.
- Winner is promoted unless their 1st team is already intermediate.
- Cup Games default day is Wednesdays to allow for camogie and LGFA senior to play on weekends to allow for adequate recovery.
Round 1: Wednesday 5th July
Lusmagh Drumcullen v Tullamore; Shinrone v Kinnitty; Kilcormac Killoughey a bye
Round 2: Wednesday 12th July
Kinnitty v Lusmagh Drumcullen; Tullamore v Kilcormac Killoughey; Shinrone a bye
Round 3: Wednesday 19th July
Kilcormac Killoughey v Kinnitty; Lusmagh Drumcullen v Shinrone; Tullamore a bye
Round 4: Wednesday 2nd August
Shinrone v Kilcormac Killoughey; Kinnitty v Tullamore; Lusmagh Drumcullen a bye
Round 5: Wednesday 16th August
Tullamore v Shinrone; Kilcormac Killoughey v Lusmagh Drumcullen; Kinnitty a bye
Junior Cup Semi Finals: 30th August
Junior Cup Final: 16th or 17th of September (double header with Junior intermediate if its 4 different clubs)